Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bird that is trapped in a cage... helpless

I am so frustrated when I know I can do more and perform better but in fact, I can't do that due to something or someone.The feeling is exactly like a bird being trapped in a cage.It knows how high it can fly but it has been trapped...

Do you ever know that I am actually a girl who is willing to take on any challenges. I won't care how hard the task gonna be and I won't care if it is normally done by a guy instead of a girl, I can do it! I am not a "puteri lilin" who is hide under the shelter of somebody else, and I am actually enjoying the process of doing something people might think impossible.

Mistake could be happened sometimes, but who never has mistake? I would love to learn from the mistakes and I do enjoying every learning and growing process.

I am not a superwoman and I don't want to be one. But I would love to challenge my limitation because the sense of satisfaction is the main factor that drives my spirit high and keeps the flames of my passion on.

I am a very positive and ambitious girl. So please, don't trapped my ability but let my strengths and talents to be seen.

No comments: