Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Better me

There's always some inspirations lately, for me...

I read an article today shared by someone on facebook and I found it very interesting...
"A lesson for a lady"

It says,
Everyone, every life is equal. The more you get, the more you pay. It's always fair enough. Being a lady, you must make sure you are financial free. You are able to live a normal life without depending on anyone. From the age of 15 to 25, you are studying hard while traveling hard to everywhere you wish to go. From 25 to 35, you are working hard to achieve something in your career, and then start saving and planning to have a family. Living the life happily and positively, and never complaint about the hard time.

Being romantic is a knowledge and it is a lifestyle. It should be always inside your heart regardless how old you are. Something or someone that you have lost, in another words, they never belongs to you. You shouldn't feel pity or upset but to let it go. Gaining or losing is normal and that actually completes your life path. Love yourself more, the sunshine is always awaiting you every morning.


Since when,
I have noted that a lady should never depend on the other half. You should be independent enough to handle your daily life. For me, I never want to be a superwoman. I need a family and I need friends. However, I neither wanna be too weak or too depending. I always seek a balance in between.

Love, for me, is a miracle. I hardly to fall in love with someone. But if  I do, I know it's gonna be really serious like no turning back. That's why I am worried. I have seen too many failure stories and I did experienced before too. The heart-breaking is never easy.

The recent lesson has really got a big impact to me. And I think I have reached to another level of life. Luckily I have walked through and I am recovering right now. I think I have put in too much effort, too much attention and love towards "him" and that probably doesn't work out. Things do not going well accordingly.

After struggling for so long, I think it's time to let go. Day after day, I really feel better right now. I know I will be good again real soon and until then, I probably have forgotten the sweetest time we had once spent together and all the memories we had. There's always something from heart I wanna say it, "Hey, I am going to forget you now. You might not believe I was once really fall in love with you, truly, deeply and madly. But now, I know I have to forget you. I might not be the best woman in the world. But I am once really wish to be the best woman for you. It's not gonna happen right now..."

Angeline, be tough, be cheerful like you always do. Everyday is gonna be a good day!
Cheers~ =)

No comments: