Monday, November 26, 2012

A little bit more about the "stubborn" me

You may say I am stubborn, or too aggressive...
Yea, I agree with you.
But, most of the time when I insist on something, there's always a reason behind or a faith which I don't want to give up.

Since young, I have known that life is never easy.
A phrase says that, "Always choose the difficult one when you are still able to because you will know how easy it is when it comes in the later stage of your life. And always, this challenges that make your life completed."
There are most of the time in my 26 years life, experiencing the up and down, I always hold my faith to the last and never give up.
I am not a perfectionist, but when a task is given, I always want it to be ended up the best I can with no regrets.
It doesn't mean that i am always doing it on my own. In fact, I am always open for discussion because it is the way to learn and improve yourself.
But when I insist, I am actually thinking that there is another better way than the one you have. And I still wanna try it out.

Sometimes, people might say I am thinking too much.
Indeed, I am.
I always try to think whatever possibility it could happen even it is not gonna happen.
But I regard it as a way to make the best decision, to make a mature and the best decision out of all.

I am sorry if I am too harsh sometimes,
but I hope you could look at the things as whole, think of the main intention for doing this and identify which are the priorities...

Put in your courage and effort and just do it like there's no tomorrow.

Trust me, if you have done all this mentioned above,
even you do not win in the end, even the things doesn't turned out to be the way you expected,
but the satisfaction you have, the experience you learned and the most important thing is that you have no regrets with what you have done.
All of this are gonna be priceless and it's really feels good.

So guys, stop being a mummy's boy or daddy's girl.
It's time to grow up.
Live like a man, think like a man, and do like a man.
Cheers~

No comments: