Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where is your principle?

People change, from time to time, due to the change of the environment of living.
Some people change for survival, some people change for betterment, and so on.

Change is fine, but what have you changed?
Positively or negatively?
I bet, majority of the people would say, "yea, I change for a better me. And I think I am good right now."

No matter what you have changed, do you still remember your original principle that you have way before the external factors changed you?

Talking about principle, everyone knows what we should do what we shouldn't. This has been taught since kindergarten.
Strangely, when we grow up, big enough to survive in this reality world, those we used to know has changed.
So now, you gonna tell me, "this is a cruel world. I have to do this to survive. Everybody is doing that though. Why not?"

This topic could be no right or wrong.
But I am wondering, there are so many people out there in this world and if 90% of the human being behaving like this. What our world will become?
I am sure, it will definitely not a good place to live.

Again, I am not a great one. But I have holding my principle well.
I am changed too following the changed of the world. However, I know that no matter what I will never do anything that's against my original principle.
I loyal to my job and I love it!
When a task given, I know it exactly that I have to do it perfectly, at least there's no regret for me for things I should have done but didn't.
The working environment might have changed, but it doesn't mean that my working attitude has to change too.
Work smart is not asking you to temporarily cover your ass. If you are not finding a right pant, you will be forever finding a leave.

Think twice!

No comments: