Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Choice

It's really a long deep talk last night. Thanks for everyone who presented, shared and guided me who had long lost in somewhere.

I have a clearer picture now.
I have made a decision, even though I have no idea what will it be in the end.

I know exactly that I have only 2 choices left.
1) I give up on him and delete him forever in my heart
2) I chase after him and chase after my happiness

For the first one, I did it all the while for the past 1 year more and I never succeed. It's like impossible for me to delete him forever from my heart my life. I did tried in uncountable ways just to forget him. But it never work. I know, I will not possible to forget him in this life. And if I keep on doing nothing, I will be suffering for the rest of my life.

Since so, I guess I have left only one choice.

The 8 sweetest months in the past that keeps bothering me for the past 1 year and it hurts me so bad whenever I think of it.
But right now, it is already a history. It's just a source when I fallen for this guy. And then, it is a brand new start right now. Because I love this guy so bad, and I have no choice, I have to chase after him regardless he likes me or not, or, he did liked me in the past. It's really doesn't matter right now. The fact is, I LOVE HIM.

"Do something that you won't regret in the end, for doing nothing. The girl that is brave enough to chase after her happiness is the most "handsome" girl out of all..."

"You can do it in your career, why you can't do it in your personal life?"

Thanks guys! I will remember all of this. Fay jie can be so brave to chase after her own happiness, but what have I done?? I shouldn't do nothing!

Angeline, no matter what, go for the one last time...

No comments: