Friday, August 9, 2013

Just another moment when I think of you

It is a hot and lazy afternoon on the second day of a long holidays.
Laying on the bed in my room and playing the songs from my laptop.
I close my eyes,
There's a moment of you appeared on my mind.
The tears that I thought it will never drop again falling gently over my face.
The pillow case is wet.

It's just another moment I am thinking of you again.
How long it has been since the hug that night downstair of my apartment?
How long it has been since the moment you carried me on the beach?
How long it has been since the moment I fell to sleep on your shoulder?

I guess, I shouldn't counting it anymore.

I know we will never get back to those moment again.
Those that were once I struggled for seems to be fine right now.
I am good.

It is just a moment when I think of you.
The tears is not dropping now.
Just let the past staying in the past.

No comments: