Thursday, August 8, 2013

I am the king of my life

It is a weird feeling when seeing an exactly same story of yours happened on someone else.
It's like watching your own movie, but this time, you are just a viewer and the main actress is someone else.
Seeing her cries, seeing her helpless moment and seeing her lost in the world and still couldn't find her way out.
I think I share her thought and her feelings.
I think I understand her perfectly cos I am seeing her as I am seeing myself!

God is so great.
I think He is giving me a perfect chance to reborn while assisting other to find her way back.

Love is so amazing and yet mysterious.
There's nothing wrong for loving someone and there's nothing right either.
What you have done in a relationship is not about looking for a return or an answer.
It's only about a responsibility you have towards your heart and yourself.
Do whatever thing you think it's right with no regrets.

Who the hell on earth says the it's wrong for a girl to chase after a guy when she knows it perfectly that he is the right one for her?
For me, I won't care what's gonna be said or commented by the others.
Because I know, I am the only one who is responsible for my own life! I don't even needed to report to anybody about my life.

Anyway, I have reborn from the past.
And now it's time to inspire the others.

Life is so beautiful.
To the beautiful life, cheers!


No comments: