Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Love Force

I am Angeline, a girl who has been living in this world for 27 years.
I met few guys before but never try to chase after someone I love, none at all.
He is the first one and the last I guess.

This is the first time I put aside my proud,
forgetting I am a girl actually,
deciding to pursue a so-called "happiness" which I think it's true.
I totally have no idea how and what to do, where to start...
But I guess,
be honest, be sincere, be open-minded and do whatever you think but never dare to do it before.

Courage + Determination become the love force I am holding right now.
This is the choice I have chosen and there's no regrets.
No matter what the outcome is, I know I have done my best.

All the best!
Angeline, go for the one last strike!

No comments: