Saturday, December 29, 2012

Authority = Responsibility

Frankly speaking, until today, I just fully understood that authority and the responsibility is equal.
The higher the authority you hold, the heavier the responsibility you have.
Fair enough!

This is the first time I am putting myself at this level with higher authority to do most of the tasks that are yet to be accomplished due to the absent of my direct superior. It's really not an easy job and I have to admit that I am abit kalam-kabut right now. The words of advice from my superior is still whispering in my mind... She says,
"In most of the company, the hardest task is always managing people. It involves a lot of knowledge, skills and experiences..."

I think, EQ comes in as the first priority. Well, i think it is the time for me to experience it and to discover my own style and way and to deliver the quality works. Now, every minutes every seconds is so important to me. So, jiayou ba Angeline! Stop letting the troubles to trouble you, but to turn every complicated tasks to a more simple and clearer task and direction. And only then, you are able to handle everything.

Believing that you can do that, and you will always be.

PS: My dear colleagues, it's all about teamwork. Please do reminding me whenever I am frustrated or restless. Your support is invaluable to me. Let's do the WILD and WOW for our upcoming project!

All the best and good luck!!

No comments: