Sunday, December 2, 2012

A little thing called Love


Do you still remember the only special one in life that you couldn't forget no matter how long it has past?

Do you still remember the story about you and him, the day you met him and everything about him?

I do...

"A little thing called love" is a Thailand movie that talks about the first crush of the 2 young girl and boy. At the beginning of he story, the girl is an ugly duckling that falls in love with a handsome boy. In order to get closer to him, she starts to work really hard to change herself, from inner to outer. There's alot of time they missed the chance to tell each other how much they love and there's alot of misunderstanding that never been explained.

The girl in the movie has done alot of stupid things to prove her love. I think she's pretty much like me. Love can make people blind, i guess it's true. I never thought I could become a girl like this. Even though the process is sour and bitter sometimes, but it is the sweetest memories for all time. A friend told me once, "Time is never wait, chances are never replay. Once you have missed, you will forever missed." However, sometimes, destiny is far beyond you can defeat. No matter how hard I tried, how much effort has been putting in, he seems like doesn't understand what my heart is saying.

If you ask me, how long still for you to forget him?
I will say, I have tried my best, and yet, he has planted in my mind and it seems like never ever be removed. Maybe some years later, he is still in my heart, the memories are still there. No matter how long it has past, he is still my very precious love story...

I really miss you. Yes I do...



No comments: