Sunday, October 28, 2012

Relieve

There's a courage out from nowhere today urges me to find out the truth behind...
Finally, I texted him, preparing to say something what my heart wants to say...
I have waited his replies for the whole day and finally, the question is being answered.

It is a courage I have been looking for so long.
I told him everything except one thing...
The growing love...

I dunno if he is really got what I want to tell him.
And I am not sure if he is really understand what my words saying.
No matter how, it is a relieve for me, at least.

Hopefully, after today, there is a brand new me,
who is living her life with all the dreams and passion again.
Hopefully, after today, I can really put it down the love of mine to him,
and starting to look for or dream of my prince charming.

I hope, the miracle would finally happens on me one day.
I believe, it will~

No comments: