Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another peaceful night...

It is another peaceful night tonight.
I can feel the cold wind blows gentlely over my hair.
I can hear the songs singing by the little insects from the field.
And I can see the moon is hiding behind the cloudy sky.

Everything is so peaceful.
With the song of Westlife - The Rose playing in my phone.
I am drowning into a fantasy...

My imagination starts to go wide and wild...

I am thinking of the big wide field at the highland of Scotland.
I am thinking of the beautiful and mysterious nessies lake.
I am thinking about the historical castle of Scotland.
And, I am thinking about the most beautiful place I always want to go in this life - St. Kilda island.

This is the first time after these few months when I am planning something without including "him".
It is something I should be proud of.
I know, time will cure the bleeding heart.
I am not crying anymore.
I am loving myself more than him everyday.
And, I am starting to dream, to hope and to smile again.
My world, without him, is not greying anymore.
I know, I will be fine.

"Some say love it is a river that drowns the tender reed,
Some say love it is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed..."

But I say love, it is something miracle, magical and far beyond I can reach.
I think I could never love again. At least, it is not now.

The sky tonight is start raining again.
The raindrops are slowly flowing down from the window.
It's just like wiping away the tears inside the heart.
I know, when it stop raining, the tears inside the heart will stop dropping too.
I know, when the sun is raising again tomorrow, the wounds on the bleeding heart will start to recover.


No comments: