Monday, October 15, 2012

Another remarkable day and moment

Feel like writing something, but I dunno where to start...

 Finally, the story has came to an end, hopefully. I dunno if I have done something wrong and hurt him unconsciously. And I am not sure if it is really because of the words I say or perhaps there's something else that caused to the ending story like this.

 Heart-breaking. Yea, but it has past.

 Today, when I wake up, I feel sth different. The confident, independent and ambitious Angeline is back. It's just like wake up from a dream and finally everything has back to its reality. Although I may still miss the sweet dream I have, but it is still remains as a dream, it will never turn to be true.

 Anyway, thanks for giving me such a wonderful and memorable birthday on my age of 26. I will miss it. And, thanks for wake me up from the dream so soon way before I have drown into the dream. 

Today is 15 Oct, another remarkable day in my life. This is the day I stand up again from the fall. And this is the day when I start to plan my life path and wish to see the world again with my eyes. All the best to me and... Wish me good luck! Ciaoz~

No comments: