Wednesday, January 1, 2014

To all the hurts you give - Thank You!

Hello my 2014~!
It's a new chapter, just like a new piece of paper, and I am ready to paint my page with all the amazing colors.

This morning, when I wake up, my mind is extremely calm and my thought is extremely clear.
I know exactly how should I do with this miserable relationship, what is the truth behind all the lies.
I know exactly what is the next step.

Luckily, all the tears and sadness and heart-broken have left in 2013.
Nothing is really matter, no one could be bothering me now.
Everything ends in 2013.

The past 2 years, since the day I found myself fall in love with this guy, my life has changed completely.
The proud and ego Angeline has gone.
I never have so much tears and crying in a year. It's just like the tears I could have have for this life has been used up within this 2 years.
I am trying really hard in all the ways to forget you, to accept the fact that I love you and then finally be brave to pursue the love I am thinking of.
All the while I am loving you with all my heart and that's real.
Even though what you have gave doesn't equal to what you will get, but it's the experience that teaches me a lot.
And now, it comes to the end.
I am relief!

I am not blaming anyone or anything.
This is life. Almost everyone is gonna experience this.

Hey, you know what you have missed?
It's a true heart that was once ready to sacrifice anything to protect you and love you.

It's 2014.
To all the hurts you gave, I wanna say "Thank You".
And Halo 2014, I am Angeline again!

No comments: