Saturday, January 11, 2014

Relief & Reborn

Hi 2014!
You are being nice to me so far.
I am getting stronger and slowly back to the right path.
A relationship that shouldn't start at the beginning should be ended somewhere.
But how about the broken heart that seems never be mended again?

I am lucky and I am really appreciate it.
The broken heart that I thought will never mend is melt in a feeling we called - friendship love.
And now, it's reborn.
How lucky I am to have everybody beside me.
Every word you say, every care you show are really touching my broken heart.
It's like a mother-hand that do the most beautiful sewing job to put the broken heart together again.

Life is a process.
Everyone has to be experienced something to grow up.
Sometimes we confuse and sometimes we lost.
Luckily, there is always a helping hand that awaits me and guide me back on track again.

My dear all, you are really amazing!
Thanks for being by my side for this hard time, and now I am relief!

Carrying the status "single" is because you are still waiting for the one who is mature enough to know that honesty, commitment and loyalty are the priority, not an option.

Save for the best! Cheers!

No comments: