Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just let me disappear

Perhaps, disappear is the last and the best choice I have right now.

Loving you with all my heart and thought, for more than a year, hoping that you could feel it.
But now it seems so stupid to me.
The fact is, you never care about it.

There was once you make me feel like I am the special one.
But now, you show me that I am just another girl who has fallen for you.
All the things you have done, all the cares you have showed which were once my whole happiness.
But now, what's left?
It's only a scar in my heart that would never be cured.

Do you ever know that the most terrible thing is when there's no more tears in the eyes and yet the heartache is getting worst each and every day?
Can you imagine how one can live without a soul?
Do you know that I am starting to hate myself when I become so stupid in front of you and I just can't help it?

I just wanna get out from all this, get out of your life like we never met.
Let me be the selfish one this time.
Let me disappear.
Until the day I am Angeline again.

No comments: