Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Death, if it comes one day...

Death, a word that nobody would be interested in.
However, all the living objects in this world are born, grow and die in the end.
It is a natural cycle that everyone has to go through.

Life is so unpredictable.
No one will ever know what he/she will be tomorrow, or even the next minute.

So, do you ever think about death?

I am an optimist.
Just like anybody else, I love my life and I love this world to the most.
I never want to die so early neither I want to live too long when everyone I loved has gone.
However, I always know, finally there is one day I will walk to the end of my life.
If the day comes, I hope I could bring my smiling face until the last breath.
Just like the shooting star, it brings the greatest and wonderful sparks before it clashes on the ground.
I hope I could leave only the happiness to everyone I loved.
And there is no sadness or tears, but only the peace.
I hope the songs like "Amazing Grace" or "I'm Already There" or even "When You Believe" are playing all around in the hall with the beautiful white color roses sprinkled all over the floor.

And then, I hope I could be brought to the sea, the place I loved the most and the place I would like to stay for the rest of the days.

I know I shouldn't think too much of death. But if the day comes, I hope I am just like a shooting star that everyone will only remember my sparks that is used to be sparked up in those days.

Life is so beautiful to me, yes it always is.
Everyday, when I am still alive, I wish i could fulfill all my dreams one by one.
And then, I will leave with no regrets.

No comments: