Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Plan

Since when, my world is not as beautiful as it was.
And I, become someone that I do not know before.
I lost myself in every way.

Some time long time ago, there's a thought to go on a journey of my own...
Leaving the country that I have been brought up and living for more than 20 years..
Exploring a brand new place, environment, people... everything.
The thought is never be so strong like it is right now.

I wanna runaway from all the things happened to me so far...
Or perhaps a person that I always wanted to forget.
I wanna live a brand new life without him..
I wanna learn to smile again.

The plan is in planning now.
I hope it could be finalised real soon.
Until then, I will pack my stuff and just go without taking along anything about me and him.

No comments: