Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My World, My Life

Do you ever think about the meaning of living?

God is so great to create this beautiful world and give human a pair of eyes and ears to see and hear the world.
And, most importantly, a heart to feel...

Recently, I am re-watching the LOTR's movies and it inspires me alot...
The world we are living is so amazing. The people, the scenery, the culture, the stories...
We are given this life, to discover, to see, to hear and to feel them all.
Living is not only about working...
Money, power, social status, cars, houses... They are not going to complete your life.
And they are the things that you can't carry along when you die one day.

As for me,
I know there's so much more in my life that's awaiting me to discover one by one.

Traveling is seems to be the best to get myself closer to this beautiful world, to see, to hear and to feel the world we are living. I am enjoying to be a backpacker.  And I'd love to have my foot-print printed on every part of this world. Every time when I am going on a trip, there's always something to surprise me. And most of the time it becomes a sweet memory for me that accompanies me to go on my journey to the next destination.










































































That's my world, my life... before I met you...

So, how about the rest of the story when the two lines cross over each other?

Do we have the story to tell?

Tell me please if you read this... I am seriously wanna know it, if the story is gonna to be continued...

No comments: