Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Lord of the Rings fever returns!



Still remember the Hobbit song?
Still remember the beautiful Shire and the Hobbits big hairy foot and their cheers and laughters...?

I still remember those days when I was really addicted to this beautiful world created by J.R.R. Tolkien. And after so many years, the fever towards LOTR is returned following the newly showing "The Hobbit" in the cinema. And I realise that, the fever towards LOTR is never gone or lesser even now and then! I still love them all as much as I did before!


Seriously, I am enjoying the LOTR Trilogy very much whenever I re-watch the movies. I guess I have watched it more than 20 times so far and it has yet to get me boring!

"The Hobbit" that is showing lately in the cinema is actually brought me back to all those good old memories. And I have new discovery from the movie itself that completes my whole story of the Lord of the Rings. I realise that Bilbo Baggins is really great! Hobbits are really amazing. The small one that changes the whole world and even saves the world! So guys, never underestimate your capability because you will surprise what you have done is more than what you think you can do.

LOTR has meant so much to me. The best ever movie in my life!
I am ready to re-watch the LOTR trilogy again... Do you with me, the LOTR fans out there? =)

No comments: