Monday, January 28, 2013

How are you feeling today, Angeline?

Whenever I open up my facebook page and I will see this...
"How are you feeling, Angeline?"

It is a column there for you to update your current status.
Day after day, then I ask myself,
how am I feeling today?
How am I feeling this week, this month, this year and so far?
How am I actually feeling right now...?

I am good, I am bad, I am happy and i am feeling down......
Does anybody who really cares about this?
I am not sure...
There are someone maybe or there are not...

Living in this world, in this city,
sometimes I feel cold and grey...
I am not lonely,
but it's hardly for me to find someone who really knows who I am,
who really knows my weird humors and he is still find it hilarious,
who really knows my needs and wants even without speaking it,
who can lend me his shoulder whenever I need it,
who really cares about me and who really cherish me as his only one...

There are times I thought I have found The One...
But we doesn't last forever.
A mistake, a misunderstanding and a missed of chance,
it leads the story comes to the end...
Princess and the Prince Charming do not live happily ever after,
At lesst, it doesn't ever happened in my fairytale...

Can I still believing in fairytale that really exist in this world?
How long more I need to wait until the miracle finally happens on me?
A thousand years or more?

I am afraid...
Everyday I am missing you,
everyday I am loving you as I never leave you since that day.
How am I going to stop the growing love?
How am I going to leave you forever like I never met you?

I know...
Someday, I am gonna walk away from this.
I know, I will...


No comments: