Sunday, July 22, 2012

I'll Love You Still

I've been thinking it over and over again these days.
The memories between us, good and bad, keep appearing in my mind, non-stoply.
There was once I am really nearly to give up.
And there was once I wanna walk to your front and tell you how I feel.

Sometimes, I think I am crazy cos what I am doing right now is definitely not the me from the past who would be able to do it.
I think, I am deeply, madly falling in love with you.
I wanna share with you everything I know, everything I have,
and every moment of happiness and sadness.
I want you to know my everything just like I wanna know everything of you.

I know there's alot of differences and alot of obstacles between us.
But I wanna tell you now, I will never be afraid.
There's a voice from my heart telling me my true feelings.
I know, I have met someone who I wanna spend my rest of the life with.

Love is so amazing.
It comes unconsciously and suddenly.
I never be so sure about my feelings of love.
Just like I never met someone like you.

I am not sure if there's one fine day you will be able to read this.
And I am not sure if there is a happy ending between us.
But there's one thing for sure, I wanna tell you how much I love you.
It's more than I can imagine.
I will love you still even it takes years for you to know about it.
And I will love you still until one day it is impossible for us to make it.

Yes, this is a love letter for you. And you will know who you are.


No comments: