Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When everything gets back to normal

After a series of memorable events in the month of June 2012, the good ones and bad ones, everything gets back to its original track. Yea, it's June, one of my favourite month of the year after December (the Christmas month, of course). I would like to say thanks to my dearly friends and colleagues for such a wonderful celebration for my birthday this year. I really really had a good time with you all and the celebration is awesome! Thank you. Of course, not to forget a friend of mine who brought me to Pulau Tioman for my very first experience of Scuba Diving. It's superb and I swear I wanna get myself to be a certified diver real soon! Stay tune... =)

Well, today is 3rd July 2012, another unbreathable busy day. Rush in and out for appointments and come back with a "mountain" of works on the desk waited to be done. No matter how, I know I can make it! It's a kind of motivation for me (reverse thinking). Yea, I am totally good with it.

So, everything has back to normal. Jiayou Angeline! You know you can make it no matter how many challenges lie ahead. Jiayou jiayou jiayou!! =)

No comments: