Sunday, August 3, 2008

Feedback of The Dark Knight

Finally, today me and caryne go for The Dark Knight movie...

When the moment I get the movie ticket, I m really really excited... Yes! Finally!

I always talk to myself that this is Heath's last movie on screen...
So, no matter how, I will get myself a ticket for his one last performance!!

Well, this is really a nice movie, and really a great great performance from Heath...
Becos u know why, after watching this, I m getting more emo and more...

Joker (the role Heath plays in the movie) is a very very creepy person...
He doesnt want money,
he doesnt want anything that all the criminals in the world may probably desired the most...
He is different, more cruel and yet pity...
During his childhood, he watched his mother killed by his father with his own eyes.
The scar that left on his mouth is a terrible memory for him that transformed him to be a heartless person...
No feelings, heartless and fearful...

I m sad, sad for Joker...
He could be someone nice IF, yes if he lives a normal life like anybody else in his childhood...

After watching the movie, I m falling deep into a terrible feeling...
Moody...
Finally, I understand why Heath was so depressed when he was playing the role as Joker.
Well, that is so-called "professional"
*Salut* to Heath! You really did a great job! Appreciate~

No comments: