Monday, July 28, 2008

Happie Belated Birthday to my bloggie~*


Wow!!! I din realise that ---> my bloggie has finally celebrating its 1 year old birthday!!!!


~*Happy BELATED Birthday*~


Wishing another smooth year to my bloggie as well as its master...
(that's me la~ haha!)

Wishing more interesting posts coming in...
(of course only if it's master has more interesting ideas to write something...hoho... =P)

Wishing my bloggie getting more and more famous! And has its own fansclub!! wahahaha!
(Nothing is impossible!! Wahahaha!)

And finally,

Wishing everybody can has a moment of being "eng eng bo dai zi" and enjoy the moment of peace~

To my bloggie...Cheerz~!!!

3 comments:

stefaniezi said...

eng eng bo dai zi

啥意思……
我英语不好 ~

stefaniezi said...

Happy birthday to you...... a your blog

盈盈美代子 said...

haha! Thanks alot!! Eng eng bo dai zi means nothing to do...haha, one of my hobby actually =P