Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Believe?

Living in this reality,
when the people come and go,
when you are all on your own,
do you still believing in love?

Living in this reality,
when happiness comes so easily and it disappears so suddenly,
when all the words said, all the cares shown, but it doesn't mean anything in the end,
do you still believing in love?

Living in this reality,
when the person you loved appears out of sudden without any signal and he is trying to show what he cares about you,
when all the hurt and scars caused by the sweetest memories are still remained in your mind, your heart and even in your blood,
do you still believing in love?

Every night I pray...
I hope miracle could finally happened on me...
I hope God doesn't forget me to pursuing my true happiness...

But, when he is back,
when everything seems like replaying,
when it seems like a second chance for me,

Suddenly, I am scared.
I dunno what is real and true,
I am not sure if I should go forward,
I have no confident that this time it could be a happy ending...
I lost my courage...
I am afraid to give it a try because I couldn't afford to lose this time.

What should I do?




No comments: