Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Reborn

Sometimes, it's really hard to explain how and why but you just reborn from the painful past at a certain point and timing that you can't pre-set nor control.

After so many months, finally I have passed through.
This is the first time I put down all the memories with him and decide to carry on my life path without him.
And this is the first time when i see his message I have no feelings at all.
Up to this point, I know, everything has became history.
It's not forgetting everything, but it just buried somewhere.

A life without him,
I move my focus to work and I am happy as more good ideas pop-out for works.
I love myself more and start gaining back my passion of living.

The earth is still turning,
the sun is still going up every morning,
and life goes on...

Reborn from the moment and I wanna continue to be shining throughout this life.
Cheers!

No comments: