Monday, April 2, 2012

Keep On Fighting!

I know, something is different right now..
People, environment, work... everything surrounding me is no longer the same.
I can feel it from every single tiny signal at every corners..
I know, I have to change too.

Like the advise from a senior of mine,
We shall always look forward, move forward.

I think I am in the process of changing..
Starting from my attitude..
And I have set a new principal for myself.

1) Never lose the confident when everyone out there turns you down
2) Never forget the principal of life whenever you trying to attain your motives
3) Never be influenced by what other people trying to tell you, just believe in what you see and basically yourself
4) Never let the fame and authority blinded your mind, you are at the age of learning, do what you suppose to do
5) Prove the world that they are wrong by showing the facts not saying
6) Be humble, friendly, helpful, patience, kind-hearted
7) Always calm down the mind and heart, be cheerful, motivated and energetic to face every challenge everyday

Keep on fighting, Angeline! Jiayou jiayou!!



No comments: