Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Show 3

Woah~ What a great crazy night!

This is my first time going to Super Junior's live concert.. It suppose to be the 2nd time, but I was lost my chance last year as I was on a business trip to Guangzhou - Shenzhen - HK..

It is super nice because we are really close to the stage and we can see everyone of them very very clearly~ My most favourite part is when Eeteuk singing LeeHom - Kiss Goodbye.. He was wearing white suit, white pants, and white shoes, playing piano... Woah~ That made him a truely prince charming for me! With his beautiful voice and performance, I was totally falling into his fantasy..

The stage and audience were so awesome! Just imagine, when the lights off, the whole stadium became a galaxy with all the blue shinning stars! It's pretty impressive!

I love the night! At least, it makes me temporarily forget about all the troubles that are happening to me recently..

Thank you! I m looking forward to the Super Show 4 very soon~! Muacks!

No comments: