Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If 2012 is true...

I was wondering...
If the rumours of 2012 is true..
If human is counting down the time of life..
How am I going to do with the rest of my life??

I wanna do all the things that I have not done yet...
I wanna try every thing that I dare not try before...
I wanna say "I love you" to the one that I never tell...
I wanna travel to every part of the world that I have never visit before...
When the last moment comes, I will stay with my family, holding their hands hoping that we will meet again in the next life..

Even so, I think I may still regret in the end...
As a daughter, I have not repay my parent for loving me and taking care of me for all the while..
It's never enough..
As a sister, I have not share with my brothers how the world has been so beautiful to me all this while..
As a friend, I have not created the best memories between us..
And as a girl, I have not own my own family with 2 little kids perhaps..

It's pretty emo huh~

That's life.. No matter it's gonna end in year 2012..
Suddenly I think of Steve Jobs...
Live today as it was your last day!
Cheers~!



No comments: