Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My ideal man

Time after time, I realize that the criteria in my heart of choosing a right man has changed. Appearence is not priority, achievement in life is just complementary, and personality is somewhat important but not everything.

What really matter now is, a lovely smile, a heart that only loyal to you, and a will of doing anything just for you.

A good looking guy if he doesn’t belongs to you, and he will never be.
A mature successful man, if he never know loyalty, he never belong to you.
And the nicest guy in the world, if he never loves you, he never belongs to you.

That is the cruel facts. And we just have to learn to realize it.

If I ever met a guy who’s treating me like there’s no one else in the world, I will never let him go.

For the happiness in life, I have to keep going. I will never give up.

No comments: