Sunday, June 10, 2018

One day and everything will be alright

Something puzzled me...
A weird version of me who i never encounter before.
What is that making me cry every time we go apart?

My feelings are confused...
Is that a yes or no? 
I like your caring and thoughtful mind, taking care of me like a true queen.
I like your "Queen Service Plan" the most! Where you surprise me every time you could. 
Being with you seems to be so fun, always. 
It's like 2 silly persons wandering around the world, making fools around.

I wanna know what are all these mean to you and me.
And yet, I am not desperately to find it out.
Enjoying every moment and memory with you that soon will lead us to where we suppose to be, 
I believe.

A little distance yet the hearts are so close.
A little blurry yet the mind is so clear.
A little fear yet the will to hold our hands is so strong.

One day, everything will fall into place. 
Until then, you will always find a place in my heart, my mind and my soul. 
Every day, every minute and every second.



No comments: