Monday, February 12, 2018

Tell me that's LOVE

What afraid me the most lately is...
I could never feel love again anymore.

Been single for a while.
Passionately and hopefully to finally meet the Mr. Right.

Options are always there, but would there be someone fits me well?

What I am afraid of is...
Nothing lasts, not even a longer while.

When feeling fades, time goes by,
will love still exists?

I love you, you love her, and she loves someone else.
Is there ever an equation where 0.5 + 0.5 = 1 ?

I am not rushing for any relationship, not a marriage, not even a family yet.
I am wishing a right guy, a true love and a perfect timing.

I need a promise that never break,
no matter what, no matter how.


Love me as I worth all of your affections and cares.
Take me as who I may.
And kiss me and hug me endlessly as tomorrow will never come.

No comments: