Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A man with story

I met a French guy last weekend.
It was a chilling and cloudy Saturday morning...

Over the brunch, he told me a story of him and his girlfriend.
He said, " I lost my girlfriend."
I thought he was broken up with his girlfriend lately. I thought this was what he wanted to bring out to me.
And then he continued, " She died few weeks ago due to cancer."

To me, from the first impression of him, he was like an ordinary playboy style young guy.
But from the way he told the saddest story, and the way he treated his girlfriend and how he came out from the ordinary French playboy to a more responsible and caring sweetheart,
honestly I am impressed.
And at the same time i felt terribly sorry for him and his girlfriend. They were meant for each other and yet they didn't make it to the last.

I was more than once questioning myself about love.
I was almost dropped the faith in love and stopped believing.
But what love is, to him, he made his own perfect love story.
It did not meant that they don't fight, he don't cheat.
But the loving heart that put them back together again and again,
and both they grown.

Their love story is fascinating.
His positive attitude after the death of his girlfriend is just amazing.

For a really long while I was drowned into the sadness of lost.
And he smiled to me, pat my head and said, "I'm okay."

That Saturday afternoon, I was really sad.
However, it was a memorable Saturday afternoon.
I learned to be tougher.
I learned to dance in the rain.

That Saturday afternoon, I met this young charming French guy - Adrian.
A man with a fascinating story.


No comments: