Sunday, April 9, 2017

What would we become?

When days become months,
and months become years,
I am afraid...
I am afraid that your face, your voice and everything about you will become blurry enough for me.
The harder I try to remember the feelings I have towards you, the more I lost it.

"That's it?" I always question myself.
But...
Why is it everytime when I look at our pictures together, everytime when I think of you, my tears are still dropping non-stoply?
Why is it I am still worrying about you, if you have been good.

You have been a bad guy for me.
Though sometimes I have been moved by your gentle cares and thoughts. I admire alot of how persistent you are towards your dreams, and the spirit of giving out your best for every jobs and projects we have.

I really miss you, and I really want to see you.
However, I know, I will never look at you the same way I did before.
As long as the hurt is there, I would never able to talk to you the same way before.

What would we become soon?
The terrifying answer that's haunted me is -- A stranger.


No comments: