Thursday, February 2, 2017

What should I do?

Some people says,
The hardest decision in life is to let go or to hold on.

I thought I have convinced myself to accept the fact that we gonna end soon.
But you hold me on to walk the path with you for a bit longer again.
And suddenly, all have been firm in my mind are no longer standing strong at it's point.

What should I do?

To stay, but too much heartache and I am not sure how much more I can stand with it.

To leave, if only I know you gonna do good and you gonna be fine, perhaps more than just fine.

You asked me what I don't like to do, so we can remove it and I can stay with you.
But what I truly wanna to tell you is that, everything and everytime with you is wonderful, but it is the uncertainty from you and those girls around you that pushes me away.

I know I shouldn't stop you from pursuing your happiness, but please, I just don't want to see it by myself. At least my heart will not broken again.

How I wish I could tell myself what will be the best choice for us, for you and for me.

No comments: