Saturday, February 11, 2017

48 days to go

The days are counting down...
It's like a clock that you can't stop the time passing by.
Everything has gone as planned,
And my time with you is now left only a month and half.

How would all this end?
What would be our last moment together looks like?
What's gonna be the last word you gonna say to me?
I have been practicing this for a while,
And I am gonna make sure that I am not gonna cry, definitely not!

A life of yours without me, and a life of mine without you,
I guess both will be just fine.
I have prepared you a bright future with your business carrying on without me.
And I have prepared my life without you, I just need to get use to it.

We will not going to see each other anymore after that,
and we are not going to talk to each other anymore too.

Hell yeah, let's live our own happy life in our own way, without crossing to each other's anymore.

The days are counting down...

No comments: