Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dangerous Love

There's a danger in loving somebody too much...
I should have learnt it since the last painful experience.
The wound on heart that he gave is still fresh.

But, how could I allowing myself to fall in love again?

He is a very charming guy.
I really wish I could believe in every word he said, i really want to trust him with my whole heart and soul.
But I am scared...
I am scared of returning to the grey world again, a place I don't see sunlight and colors of the world.
A place I don't trust love and a place I am losing myself.

I am praying...
I hope the God could hear my prayers.
Release me from all the fears and give me courage, to prove to the one I wish to spend my life with,
to create a new world of happiness with my own hands.

If I can't, then please remove all the memories from my mind.

No comments: