Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm Back!

I thought I'll never blog again.

Time passes by...
History remains history.
Sun is still coming out everyday.
Me is still me.

The only difference is...
You are no longer the priority.
I don't greet you morning and night anymore.
You are no longer the first and the last thing I m thinking about every day and night.
You are no longer my only source of happiness.

Now,
I wake up everyday with a reason, a reason that is nothing to deal with you.
I dun wait for your messages and calls.
I eat properly, sleep nicely, and live my life happily.
My future plan is a plan without you.
I dream about future without your existence.

It seems like there's nothing on earth could hurt me anymore.
The wound that you gave me could never hurt me again.

Even though I do missing u once in a blue moon,
but it makes me understand even clearer that I'll never fall in love with you again.

I quit from your life, so that I could own my own.
I refuse to stay in your world, because I know I could find somewhere that belongs to me.
I reject the sadness, because I believe I could smile again.


No comments: