Sunday, October 20, 2013

Someone like him...

He is very gentle in speaking.
He is very caring and thoughful.
He is humorous and can be a bit naughty sometime.
Very cheeky yet funny.

He is mature enough most of the time to solve any problems.
And he mastered the skill and knowledge in most of the common interest between me and him.

He is very dedicated to work.
He is friendly and helpful to everyone.
And he loves his family, especially his mum I guess.

He is not perfect.
He can be very forgetful sometimes.
But he never forget those important dates.
He drives very fast.
But he never be reckless in driving.
He loves to sleep.
But he wakes up for work regardless how many hours he has slept last night.
He is a smoker.
But he will avoid smoking in front of me as he knows that I don't like it.

He is definitely not a perfect guy.
But someone like him, to me, is more than perfect.
Someone like him, who I dare not dream of.

No comments: