Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Simple but true happiness

Always, I work really hard to attain a goal so-called "better life". But what is the definition of better life? Wealth? Social Status? Authority?

And now, I realise, I never want to be in a circle where wealth, power and authority, higher-end society and etc around me. I never want to attend any private event where you have to wear not a really comfortable dress, high heels and wine and good food are served. I can see, people who attend those kind of functions are not really find themselves comfortable in every corner. They just pretend to fit in the environment. Nonetheless, they are still finding every way to get themselves into this circle.

I met "the ex" last night in a private function. He was in a well suit with a partner. We sat down on the same table and had a little chat. I had a thought in mind. I felt lucky because I wasn't be with him that time and I never want to have a life like this with him! He is rich and charming as before, but his life, his circle is a place I never want to be in.

I love freedom, I love to laugh or cry as I want, and I want just a simple life with the loved one. That is my true happiness!

And then, I thought of a guy...


No comments: