Sunday, November 2, 2008

B.A.C.K

Omg! It's been a month that i never be here!!

Hello bloggie~~ Hello everyone!!! Hellooooooooo~~

Hows the life going on?
Honestly, it's really kinda busy recently.
I know it wouldn't be a good excuse, but it really is.

Well, recently there are lots of things happen, good and bad one.
No matter good or bad, I learn to be tough.
Dun worry about me, I am very OK! Never better!

So, how are you guys??
siows family?? my kawakakigirls? and all my friends??

I hope you all are doing good...
Keep in touch people! I am back!

3 comments:

Ah Soo said...

excuse me, ur maths is not that good.... it's been 1 1/2 mths since ur last post....

busy?? heard that u're busy shopping leh..... piggy siow saw u somewhere heading to mall.... hahaha....

xiao-siau-siow said...

yalor yalor, i oso heard hor...yalar, ppl bzy la, bzy many things ma : shopping, shopping, shopping & shopping ma...

walao, u say so loud hello oso no use la, ppl come in here for so many times oways see the same thing, now oledi don't wan to come in to see liao lo...all cabut liao...so no need to "HELLO~~~" so loud...wahaha...

盈盈美代子 said...

kanasai la!!! i really hv aloooooooot of things to do, and i m really busy. Shopping is only part of it, hehehe....

u 2 dun gua gua cha over there....ur blog also being abandoned sometime...

gu chio bi bo meng!!
wahahahha!!