Wednesday, April 16, 2008

~*我们的故事 。 Our Story*~

How many days left until the d-day?

How long I can still owning ur smiles and laughters?

How am I going back from time,
to tell u the things I havent shared?

How am I going to tell u,
how pains are growing deep inside me at this moment?

It has been 4 years
from strangers to friends to family

Holding hands in hands,
we walk thousand miles

Still remember our first success of BFB Project?
We were crazily running everywhere in campus
juz to sell off our egg tarts and breads

What about our PMS Presentation?
Our “Heng Hua” culture
SF and Ming Rong were dressed up like an old couple





Still remember Ganes?
Our wedding planner business plan?


And not to forget the very success IB Nite!
We are “e-Genz”!!!



How about those crazy things we have done for the past few years?

We formed a “Big Appetite Empire” during the final examination period
The “world-record” blog is still with meAnd I m going to keep it forever!


We celebrate everyone's birthday…

KL's Birthday



JC's Birthday


SF's Birthday


My Birthday


XY's Birthday


Mao's Birthday


Caryne's Birthday


Sin Nee's Birthday



And everywhere we went
Every movie we watched

This is our story
No matter how many it is,
How crazy they are,
It is gonna be remembered
For the rest of the life

It has been written into a book
That's called “memories”

4 years are never be enough for us
There are still much to be explored
There are still much to be shared

Maybe someday I might feel lonely
Missing may kill me off
But I still feel lucky to have all of u

If u read this,
Dun be sad
Dun you cry
Let's treasure every moment we left
Until the day we apart

When it's time to leave,
Pls give me a big hug and a wonderful smile
I will capture the one last beautiful moment in my mind

Forever and ever........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

those moment oso come to my mind when reading ur post... feel like wanna crying... like v juz get to each other yesterday, tmr v gonna be apart....

Anonymous said...

* get to know...

p/s: keep in touch n all the best ya~

盈盈美代子 said...

ya...I hv a same thought wif u...it makes me feel so sad. But still, we hv to face it becos it is the sequence of life that everyone has to come across with.

It's nice to knowing u =)
Keep in touch ya~!

Anonymous said...

Are you crazy? You suppose to do your assignment!!! Hahaha...

Times really fly and these 4 years:
... seems short to me...
... included happiness, sadness, and even angry...
... i learned many things...

Sorry for any mistake i have done and my arbitrariness at all times...

Let's cherish the not much precious moment that we have left... cheers! =)

盈盈美代子 said...

I m sorry too for my capriciousness and bad temper...

And thanks for bearing with me all this time...

Anyway, I m still grateful to have all of u with me in this 4 years...

Let's forget the past and treasure the every seconds of being together!

We are F4 in the sch huh~! Haha!

evonne said...

Time passes by so fast it almost 4 years de. After reading ur blog my tears start to drop again it make me recall all the moment we have share. Remember the first day we known each other, remember the first time we gossip together, remember the first time we go out together. When the first time we known each others we nvr think of being so close but fate brings us together. Thanks for all the happiness and joy that have bring into my life. I promise i will never forget all the moment we have share. Do take care and wish u all the best in ur future undertakings.

盈盈美代子 said...

My dear dear Evonne -- Foong,

It is the greatest thing for me to knowing u for the past 4 years.

Thanks for always be there for me and share me joys and tears.

Thank you very very much!! xoxoxo