Wednesday, October 17, 2007

2nd day of Industrial Training in Penang

Well, I have been here in Penang for 2 days and 2 nites. It's not as hard as I think previously. Indeed, I manage to adapt myself to the new environment very quickly in juz 2 days time, quicker than my imagination. Everything has been settled down and I have started to live normally as usual.

I would say i m the lucky one cos I met alot of nice ppl. They are willing to spend time to teach me alot of things and very nice to me all the time. Maybe is partly becos of my unlce (their boss), but I still feel grateful for their kindness. My supervisor (Josephine), a very sweet and friendly person, who is in-charge to teach me all types of barcode printers, scanners and other accessaries they have, their functions, their characteristics, and how they works. Then there still has Derick, the company's system and software programmer, who is in-charge to teach me about the systems and software needed to support the printers as well as the troubleshooting. Joevin, the sales person, is in-charge to teach me about the communication skills and sales strategy, how to deal with different customers ans etc. Then Eric, the software expert, is in-charge to teach me about the software, how does it functions....bla bla bla. Haha! So many experts around me and together teach me with their best one. Am i very "hang fuk"?? hahaha...

One thing that makes me very excited is that, my supervisor => Josephine is promised to take me with all of them stated above to go to see customers in BP and JB!!! That means.... I m going bck hometown next week~~!!! Hurray!!! We will spend 5 days for this trip from Penang-BP-JB-Penang. So, it's kinda fun for me cos i can go bck BP and shun4 bian4 go for traveling to JB. Hahaha! So nice! Hahahahaha!

No comments: