Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I Still Believe

5 months gone...
Again, time is flashing really fast.

I start over my new life,
a new life without him.
I start to meet new people, going out and doing stuff.
And everytime I test my feeling if it's real.
And everytime it fails me. The feeling, the heart beat, it just never happen again anymore...

I asked myself if there's something wrong about me?

And I dig in and dig in to find the truth and realise...
Except being more rationale, nothing else has changed me.
It's just the one, the right one is never appear again since then.

Aside the age I am carrying, I know it completely who are the one I am searching for.
The only one I am willing to risk everything again, just for him.
The only one that put me on the ride of the roller coaster again with all the bitter sweet moments.
And the only one whose hugs and kisses could melt my heart uncontrollably.

Even so...
I still believe.
Believing the fate and destiny will finally bring him to me.

Until then, I will be waiting patiently over here,
and dreaming...



No comments: