Sunday, July 3, 2016

Desire or Need?

I have been thinking it,
all the time...
What do people want?
Or precisely, do they know what they really want and need?

Desire, temptation and lust.
It's just an emotion, shapeless, tasteless and meaningless.
I have seen girls never stop dating the new guys. (Internet has made everything so easy and convenient.)
And I have seen guys never stop sleeping around with the new girls.

What happened to the world?

Yeah, you probably would told me that I'm a "little girl" who knows nothing! However, you probably also have forgotten, forgotten the real you, the purest you who are just wishing true love would happen one day soon.

Well I believe in true love, it's just not the true love that we have been taught in the movies.

Well hey you, just bring back the real you. Makes love a need, not a desire.

1 comment:

Sunil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.