Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life goes on... with LOVE

Hi bloggie!
It's November now!
Soon, we are welcoming the last season of the year, the merry Merry Christmas!

Earlier of October, I felt my life was missing some parts...
My soul was trapped somewhere and I just couldn't find the key to unlock it.
I thought I could never love again.
Until one point, on one fine day, out of sudden, unexpectedly...
I found the missing piece...

My heart is warmed again, melted in something we called "Love".
Learned from the past experiences, this time I let the heart follows its destiny.
Time will tell how much love is true.
No more tears, no more heartache, no more rules and no more mind game.
This time, I feel really comfortable with what I have right now.
God bless!

Hey, guess what, Angeline has grown up again.
No more a little girl next-door.
Life is full of hopes and surprises.
When the door is shut, there's always another one opened somewhere and awaited you to discover it.

"平常心" is the faith I am holding right now.
Let the loving heart filled every moment of my life,
And the passion of living to fly high in the sky.

Life is beautiful.
And I'm so alive right now!
Life goes on...
And let it goes with L.O.V.E.



No comments: