Sunday, May 4, 2014

I'll Protect U

I think, I saw his ex from someone's FB...
I think, from certain extent, we are look alike.

He treats me like how he treats his ex before, I guess...
He loves her?
Yes, I'm pretty sure he is.
He loves me now?
I'm not sure... But I know it's growing.

I dunno why, I am not angry at all when I saw that photos.
In fact, I feel my heartache.
It's a pain that grows when I imagine his pain when he broke-up with his ex.
I feel his broken heart.
Then, I cried...

That was a moment I really wish to give him a big hug,
To pat his shoulder and tell him, "U did well. U have moved on."

I am not sure if I am good enough for him now.
But I am sure that I'll do my very best to make him feel happiness again.
I'll hold his hands and never let go.
Trust me my dear,
Let me protect u and care about u.

U know wat, I am thanking God that let u to met her before me.
And I believe that's the destiny that brings us together now.
Becos of her, u saw me.
But now, let me to protect u for the rest of life.
I will.

No comments: