Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Do you really know what is love?

I am not the expert.
And I have no much experience in this.
Perhaps, I never know how to love someone before (apart from my family).

If you follow my blog, or if you are my close friends,
you will know how much I am suffering, struggling lately.
This is the most terrible time I ever have after living in this world for 27 years. 
There are so many times I hope I never met him, at least I am still the happy me.
But there are times I am feeling grateful to have him in my life.
Even though it's never be a happy ending, still, it teaches me what is "Love"...

Love could be blind.
But I think love makes everything borderless, makes everything possible.
No matter what religions, which races, what's your economy status, where you are... etc, 
love is like a bridge that connects all kind of differences and makes it a complete circle.

Sometimes, love doesn't lead you to the happy ending.
But I learned, love is when you see him surrounded by his own happiness, even though the girl standing besides of him is not you, you will still be happy for him. Because you know, there's someone out there who can take care of him as good as you.

Love is, when the sparks are all over, you still need him to be in your life every minute every second.
It's just like how much you need air to survive.

Love is, whenever he has a good time or bad time, you will always by his side, sharing his laughters and tears. You know, you never want to miss any life event of him, big or small.

Love is not occupying him fully, but to let him go, give him freedom to do whatever things he wanna do. Giving him 100% support with no regrets. 

Love is, no matter how long the time has past, you will remember his every single little things. He will become your first thing and last thing to think of every morning and night.

Love is, when you have no chance to tell him how much you love, how much you care, and still, you couldn't find a reason or a solution to forget him.

I think, this is what love's all about...
"I love U, no matter you know it or not..."

No comments: