Friday, January 27, 2012

We just can't please everyone..

It's so true that we can't please everyone in every condition.

Sometime I wonder,
why people just can't be more considering and trying to put themselves into other people shoes??
If they did, things could be more simple.

In the same situation, I was trying to think as I was he/she and I found out that I could truly understand hows the feeling of the opponent. When I did so, the issue or problem is not as critical as it was thought initially.

Sometime i am feeling sad,
because when I look back the past and how tolerance I could be to the rest..
Unfortunately, the return from the beneficiary is very disappointing.
No matter what I have did for them, all the goodwill becomes a "MUST" and it is not be appreciated.

Even so, I am still holding strongly to my principal.
“人不为我,我为人人”..
It's just that my tolerance has been set a limit.
After so many considering and tolerance, I will live for myself just for once.

So, my dear friend,
if you read this, please think and try to see and feel everyone and everything around you with your heart. I am sure you will have different thought and point of view when looking at the same situation or issue.
No one in this world is owing anyone, and no one should live their life for someone.
Because, we own our own life!

Cheers!

No comments: